High Density Print On T-shirts
High Density printing is an unusual printing effect that print rises up to 1/7 inch above the fabric’s surface, it’s very hard rubbery feel with clear cut edges and slight glossy feel also. High density print allows you to achieve a three-dimensional effect with sharp and crisp outlines. High Density print cannot be used for graphic picture and logos. High-density print is effective for highlighting solid or bold graphic areas, such as single colour text or logos.
- Use only 100% cotton garments or cotton/poly blends.
- Multiple times Plastisol ink is printed the surface of fabric.
- glossy smooth print with very sharp edges.
- The process is very slow but the end product is unique.
- Printing Process is very difficult and time consuming.