Screen printed t-shirts
Silk screen printing is one of our most famous and generally utilized techniques, used to print a specially craft over a scope of items. With in excess of thirty years experience, we have the capacity finish a whole print run in-house and help! This is the favored strategy for shirt printing because of the astounding print quality and point of interest; most shirts you see on the high road are screen printed. Shirtworks have been screen printing pieces of clothing since 1986, our years of experience mean we reliably create fantastic printing.
- Leaves a delicate finish on the fabric.
- It incorporates well into fabric.
- Ink does not dry reflexive in the same way that plastisol does.
- Amazing for design commissions, utilizing strategies, for example, oversized or all-over printing as it will be very nearly textureless even on substantial print territories.
- Meets expectations extraordinary onto white and light color fabric.
- Gives an expert enduring print, the least expensive approach to deliver high volumes.
- Not suitable for little requests, say not exactly in regards to 10, because of the time it takes to set up the print run and screen costs.